Current figures from the Ministry of Health show that of the 44 521 dentists, 95.45% have been vaccinated with one dose and 92% with two (source: www.politykazdrowotna.com). These are data that allow us to plan events for the dental industry with optimism.
However, bearing in mind first and foremost the health safety of all CEDE 2021 participants, both exhibitors and visitors, we have decided to introduce the principle of admission on the basis of the EU COVID Certificate.
Certainly, the CEDE exhibition will be prepared with the greatest caution and in compliance with all COVID-19 safety rules. Yet, in view of the growing number of infections and the currently unforeseeable potential restrictions on participation in trade fair events, we have decided to take this step.
Respecting your health and professional concerns, we are informing you of these rules in advance so that anyone who is not yet vaccinated can make this decision. However, we are not closing the way for those who, for various reasons, will not be vaccinated. Entry to CEDE 2021 will be possible for those who are recovered and those with a current negative COVID test result.
We encourage you to read the detailed guidelines. The safety of each and every one of us is our top priority, and we believe you will accept these rules with understanding.
RULES ON ENTRY TO THE EXHIBITION AREA
Entry to the CEDE 2021 exhibition area will be possible with a Free Entry Card and upon presentation of European Union Digital Covid Certificate (EU-DCC).
Presentation of the EU DCC code is voluntary, however failure to show it will not allow participation in the CEDE 2021 exhibition.
This means that the following people will be allowed on the exhibition grounds:
- Fully vaccinated
- With "recovered" status
- With a current negative COVID test result
Children up to 12 years of age will be able to enter the Atlas Arena without EU DCC proof.
EU DIGITAL COVID CERTIFICATE
EU Digital Covid Certificate (EU DCC) is electronic proof that a person:
- has been vaccinated against COVID-19 – has received two doses of vaccination or has taken a single-dose vaccine. The EU DCC is valid from 14 to 365 days after the last dose.
- has had COVID-19 disease (holds a "recovered" status) – in which case the EU DCC is valid from 11 to 180 days after a positive PCR test.
- has a negative COVID-19 test result (antigen or PCR) – certificate is valid for 48 hours.
The certificate is in digital or paper format.
Please find out which app in your country can display the QR-code of the Digital Covid Certificate.
CEDE 2021 EXHIBITION SITE RULES
compliant with current legal regulations, may be subject to modification according to changes in regulations and guidelines of the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate
Persons suffering from COVID-19, infected with SARS-CoV-2 virus, in quarantine or isolation and persons showing symptoms of an infectious disease are not allowed on the premises of the Atlas Arena during CEDE 2021.
All persons present in the event area are required to:
1. maintain safe distances (minimum 1.5 metres) between interlocutors, persons standing in queues to entrances, catering points, cloakrooms, lifts, toilets,
2. disinfect hands before entering the event area and during the event,
3. cover their nose and mouth with a mask,
4. be equipped with personal protective equipment such as a mask or disposable gloves.